It is a compelling package of the needs of a business to be successful in bringing prospective customers to the business website.SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEMS ARE:
• Researching to find proper terms or keywords to work on them. Usually, the result is some terms or keywords people use to find the same business in search engines.
• Adding relevant keywords to the web page's metadata, including the title tag and meta description, improves the relevancy of a site's search listings, thus increasing traffic.
• Making account in search engine consoles (Mostly: Google Search Console/ Yahoo Site Explorer/ Bing Master Center). • Making and updating search engines materials for better results in search.
• Dealing with search engine consoles to keep the website higher.
• Sign up for social media accounts (Mostly: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google +).
• Preparing and posting limited material for social media and keeping them updated.
• Registering the business in some essential online and local databases.
• Updating content to keep search engines crawling back frequently can give additional weight to a site.
• URL normalization of web pages accessible via multiple URLs, using the canonical link element or via 301 redirects to help make sure links to different versions of the URL.
• SSL setup and optimization that can have a positive impact on the rankings, traffic, and website security • Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and website re-design, which need other services and are not part of this service.